The event will be held on October 11, 2019 in Bogota and has been designed to educate pediatricians, pediatric residents, general practitioners, alternative medicine specialists, psychiatrists and other health professionals on the applications and benefits of medicinal cannabis.
“This is a great opportunity to educate the medical & scientific community on the ever-growing medicinal cannabis industry and further position our company and brand within this community,” stated Eduardo Molinari, Chief Marketing Officer of Blueberries.
Attendees will receive industry leading insights from Blueberries’ team of experts as well as other renowned industry professionals including the founders of The International Research Center on Cannabis and Mental Health (IRCCMH) in New York, Dr. Jahan Marcus and Dr. Jan Roberts, who is also the former Chief Scientist for Americans for Safe Access. IRCCMH is a leading research and academic organization in the cannabis sector with extensive experience in cannabis research and education, pharmacology, product formulation and the efficacy of cannabis-based treatments. Based in New York and aligned with the Silver School of Social Work at New York University, IRCCMH is comprised of renowned scientists, educators and clinicians and was created to bridge a gap between research and clinical practice.
The seminar includes a full day of presentations, workshops, panel discussions and networking opportunities providing attendees a comprehensive overview of industry developments and related matters including:
- The current Cannabis Legislation in Colombia.
- The Physiology of the Endocannabinoid System and Clinical Pharmacology of the products that contain cannabinoids (natural and synthetic): guidelines for use, absorption, metabolism, dosage & excretion.
- Candidates for the use of Cannabis Derived Drugs.
- Refractory Epilepsy and other pathologies of interest.
- Evidence in Chronic Pain Management.
- Clinical Case Studies and Formulations.
For further information please send an email to Pediatriabogota@
Sign up to be part of this event here
Click here to be part of our Health Professionals Network